Someday I’ll have a high ceilinged stairwell where I’ll hang mixed and matched chandeliers.
For today, I had life, laughter, love AND:
- A road trip from our house to Seattle then back to Bothell for the night
- A fantastic time at our first ever Rock ‘n Roll Marathon Health Expo
- A beautiful room in a gorgeous hotel
- A delicious halibut dinner and the joy of watching Kevin discover that caesar salad is made with anchovies
- A sneak peek into the Chris Walla room here at Anderson School (the school from which he graduated) – I even teared up a little after reading some quotes following this in his bio
- An after dinner swim in a heated pool followed by a walk around the neighbourhood
In other words: too busy living to write.
Hope your Friday has been fabulous, too! 😘