November is my favourite. I love November. With no major holiday or theme to it, it’s largely a blank slate – it could be anything and the possibilities are endless. The unknown, change, uncertainty: that’s my jam.
But, I’m a day late with this post. Mostly because I was doing November things (eating sushi and reading Harry Potter) and also stalling because I needed a few extra hours to think about what I want to do this month.
- Run 40 km (this would be 50, but since we’re away for a week…)
- Lay off the coff(ee)
- Pull the trigger and book a wedding date/location (we’re so close)
- Celebrate second (aka American) Thanksgiving
- Check out Circle Craft Christmas Market
- Make/organize Christmas cards & gifts that need to be mailed out
- Start (maybe even finish?) a new knitting project
This list is a little shorter than the others, but so is this month. Also, I’m completely distracted by books. For the first time in years, they’re all I think about.
What’s on the docket for your November? Will you try something new? Work towards a new goal? Wrap up a few of the things you said you’d do in 2016?