Catching up with February. How can two to three days difference leave a month feeling that much shorter?!? We had a few big plans that went by the wayside, but we also had a couple of little surprises creep in there, too. It was a good month, but it felt a little less energized than usual. Our impending move put us into a bit of a state of limbo – not out of here yet, not into the new place… It was a quiet month, but sometimes quiet is good, too.
- Road trip to Vancouver, Washington – SNOWED IN
- Super Bowl. FEATURING THE FALCONS. Rise up, errbody! – HEARTBREAKING
- Make and send Valentines – I sort of did this! But I forgot to take pics for proof.
- Nate Bargatze! In Vancouver! – AMAZING
- Run 25km – We got back to it, but not as a routine. We need to tackle it this month. Seriously.
- Order change of address cards AND wedding invitations – Change of address – yes. Wedding invitation – no.
- Make plans for a weekend check out at our wedding venue, organize meetings with flower vendors, cake makers, hairdressers (?) –
- Secure officiant and photographer – Officiant – hallelujah! Photographer – this.close.
- Finish reading two books – I read way more than two books, BUT I didn’t finish two. I read half to three quarters of five books, but only finished one.
Extra things we DID do…
- Created a wedding registry (actually, two of them)
- Toured Rogers Arena
- Went snowshoeing
- Celebrated our sixth anniversary
- Saw the Sharks play the Canucks
- Brought my wedding dress home
- Had our final house guest at this apartment
- I completed my modified #minsgame for the month of February
What were your greatest experiences or your proudest accomplishments this February? What made February 2017 memorable for you?