This is taking place tomorrow at 5:28pm PST. In my 19 for 2019 list, I included New and Full Moon rituals as one of my goals for the year so I wanted to start off on the right foot.
In yet another sign of the Universe conspiring, to help achieve a desired outcome, my Passion Planner arrived today and I have a feeling I am really going to like it.
I’d promised myself a meditation this afternoon and I planned to ruminate on the upcoming lunar event then draw some cards. The Passion Planner both supported that and led me down a whole different path related to short and long-term goal setting. This was timely because a New Moon, of course, is a perfect time to identify future projects and desires.
I spent hours with the planner and with my cards, my candles and my crystals. I’d turned so internalized that when Kevin came home from work, speaking was a struggle and I had to break myself free from my self-induced isolation.
I drew a five card spread for the New Moon in Capricorn. I found it at Labyrinthos website and it was originally posted around this time last year.
The cards were represented as follows:
- What is the cost of my ambition? – What is the price I must pay to reach my goals? Is this worth paying?
- What is the cost of failure? – What is the price I would have to pay if I failed to reach my goals? What scares me and pushes me?
- How can I compromise? – What can I do to meet myself halfway? What is the middle path?
- Why do I crave what I do? – What is it that makes me desire that ambition?
- Where have I been too stubborn? – What have I been unable to let go? What have I forgotten in my pursuit of my ambition?
I used my Everyday Witch Tarot deck which I have adored from the moment I saw it, but which has also revealed itself to speak to me with more clarity than any deck I’ve used over the decades I’ve had cards.
See the picture below for how to lay them in order.
If you’re interested in the mood of tomorrow’s New Moon and how it may impact you personally, I’d also love to recommend that you read through the wise words of Stephanie Gailing who outlined what to expect considering all the aspects at this time.