February is one of my favourite months. I like that it doesn’t have a distinct vibe and it can kind of become whatever you make of it. I also like the candy heart and pink and red everything.
THINGS WE’LL DO THIS MONTH: February 2019
- The Wellness Show For the second year in a row, I’m checking this out and this time I’ll have my mom and my aunt in tow!
- Celebrate Chinese New Year. The Year of the Pig is coming up on Tuesday, February 5th and I have a few little crafts to finish up and share. I also have some work to do to get our house tidied up. Tip: now is the time to clean out all the bad luck in time for the new year! But do NOT clean on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Road trip to Seattle I have a race there – my favourite race! – and I’m excited to get back to one of our favourite neighbourhoods and to see how I perform. I am the most prepared for a race that I probably ever have been and that holds interesting possibilities.
- Valentines Day All of it.
- Vacation A week+ out of the office.
- Houseguest! We’re super excited to have a friend coming for a super exciting, fun-filled weekend long birthday party!
Amid all that, I’m working on continuing my work on slowing down, focusing more intently and being selective.
What’s in store for you this February?