A whole new month! Another fresh start! And I feel ready for exactly that – something new, some change, a shake up. What better time than spring to start again? We’ve been feeling spring out here in the west. It’s been sunny and slowly warming up.
After a couple of months of feeling like life was happening to and around me, I’m more motivated than ever to take the reins and starting making things happen.
THINGS WE’LL DO THIS MONTH: April 2019
Goal setting is fun. It’s great motivation to sit down and hash out the things we want to do and fantasize about the roads that will take us there. When we talk about goals, we talk about money and career and real estate and competition, but we rarely talk about good, old-fashioned leisure. What I’ve found is that having some fun and light-hearted goals is a nice way to interrupt the monotony and drudgery of obligation. Month to month, I will publish a list of things I would like to do during the month ahead. Of course, this list doesn’t take the place of all of my standard goals related to health, wellness, money and spirituality, but I reserve the right to, in some cases, blur the lines.
- Be more mindful.
- Embrace the moment.
- Host an Easter event
- Unpack summer clothes and store winter clothes
- Start seeds for summer garden indoors
- Practice regular meditation
- Go hiking (I looked back at my TWDTM from April 2017 for this one)
- Hit my step goal every day
- Create The Worthy Project collage (from episode 50 of Spiritualish podcast)
- Tailor eating plan to incorporate anti-inflammation diet with DNA results, test new foods
What projects do you have on the go this month? What are you planning to accomplish?