I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling utterly shocked that we’re already into the second half of the year. I’ve been thinking about doing this update since, well, since the end of Q2 last week.
So, I originally shared my 19 for 2019 list at the start of the year and then I did an update after the end of the first quarter. Now it’s time to revisit the list and see if any progress has been made. Spoiler: when I took another look at it, it wasn’t pretty.
- 100 days of running – Well, I totally lost interest in this one. I should really scrape together some of my photos and try to resume a proper count, but I may never get back into it.
- Get an eye exam and new glasses – No progress…still.
- Create and submit a piece to the Anonymous Art Show – I have a few ideas, but have not picked up a paintbrush.
- Track spending – I got away from this one between mid-May and June, but I’m back on it during this month.
- Get married…or decide not to – Still talking.
- Complete a full month of Yoga with Adriene x2 – I have my eyes on August for this one.
- Pay off my credit card – Getting there!
- Give strength training a chance – Have not.
- Read 60 books – Sitting at 43/60 right now.
- PR a half marathon – Haven’t picked a half to run yet.
- Daily blogging – I’m about a month away from completing one full year of it. I don’t know if I’ve ever done anything every day for that long.
- Monthly offline date with Kevin – This went completely off the rails and lacrosse season is going to make catching up impossible. Maybe we’ll get back on track in September.
- Get hard drives removed from old computers – I know where they are, I know where to take them, I just haven’t gotten them there yet.
- New and full Moon rituals – Still going strong. I even started to include a friend in them which has been really motivating.
- Complete French and Czech Duolingo courses – This goal has dropped off my radar a little, but I actually just got back to it earlier this week.
- Set aside time each week for goal setting, planning and review – I’ve
- Celebrate minor holidays – We had a Canada Day party and that is
- Read one book at a time – Oooof. I have been mostly good at this, but I’m starting to feel more and more restless in it.
- Post something on Instagram every day – I’ve actually had feelings that I should get back on there creeping in. I know it’s mostly because I’m getting the hang of IG stories, but the feelings are there. I don’t think I’d go back to posting every day – and I still haven’t decided whether to do it, but we’ll see. Regardless, it’s safe to say that this one is a fail because I promised I’d replace it after Q1 and I didn’t.
How are your goals for 2019 coming along??