We’re just 22 days away from the outset of our trip to Toronto. Mostly when we go to Ontario, it’s to visit Kevin’s hometown, but this time we’ll be almost solely focused on The 6.
I asked you back in April for your Toronto recommendations and I got a few really good suggestions. Now we’re really ready to start planning our time in the city.
At this time, we’ve got the following plans confirmed:
- A taping of The Social
- Four nights at Summer Slam (NXT Takeover, Summer Slam, Raw, Smackdown)
- A Blue Jays game (this is still a maybe)
We also have a few things on our hope to do list. They are:
- Visit one location of the Toronto Public Library
- Go to Balzacs to have a Citro-Booster
- Have a book dispensed at the Biblio-Mat in Monkey’s Paw Books
- Try an ice cream taco from Booyah!
We’re there for five full days and hope to pack as much as we can into the trip.
What would you do if you were visiting Toronto?